Manchester United 0-1 Burnley
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side chase seventh straight Premier League win
- Manchester United hope to keep up perfect record under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Red Devils have won eight games in all competitions under interim boss
- United would go level on points with fourth-placed Chelsea if they beat Burnley
- MANCHESTER UNITED XI: De Gea, Young, Shaw, Jones, Lindelof, Matic, Pereira, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Lukaku
- BURNLEY XI: Heaton, Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, Cork, Hendrick, Westwood, Barnes, Wood, McNeil
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be looking to maintain his perfect start as Manchester United manager when his side host Burnley to help kick off the midweek Premier League action.
United have won eight consecutive games, including six in the top flight under the Norwegian, as they look to haul in on the top four in the table.
Burnley have improved in recent weeks under Sean Dyche as they look to avoid defeat at Old Trafford to aid their battle against relegation. Follow all the action as it happens with Sportsmail’s Glen Williams.